We’re looking to hire a talented specialist to fill in Customer Support Manager position in our growing Customer Support team. This managerial position entitles taking partial or complete responsibility over projects and tasks set and in work by Customer Care Team led by the Head of Service position at Petcube. This is a second-in-command position in the Customer Care department.
- Perform QA on agent’s work to identify failed cases, procedure violations, and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage an internal team of 10+ agents: hold 1 on 1 meeting to achieve improvement and team growth.
- Work with escalated cases Identify trends in customer requests and suggest improvements to processes and products.
- Communicate with Engineering & Product Teams to push bugs to resolution.
- Critically assess current support processes and strive for further improvement.
- Take on projects aimed at department growth and revenue generation.
- Fluent in English
- Several years of experience in customer support teams
- Proven record of leadership
- Experience in managing small teams
- Project management skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Genuine curiosity about people and business
- Motivated and passionate about getting work done properly
- Attention to detail
- Discipline and strong work ethic
- Experience with workflow systems is a plus
- Salesforce administration experience is a plus
- Excellent compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- Self-development plans and assistance.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and the founding team’s work ethics.
- Our business - Internet of Things + SaaS for thousands of users, and everything that can be imagined are here: hardware, firmware, backend, apps, video streaming, payments, chatbots, ML.
- Flexible Hours. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with, and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy.
So if you are interested and believe you might fit this position, please apply.
One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome but not obligatory.